Announcement of the Organization European Capital of Culture Pafos2017
Following the call for proposals under the Programme for Enhancing Cultural Development in Pafos aimed at the continuation of cultural production and growth after the completion of the programme of Pafos2017, and further to consultations with the Cultural Services of the Ministry of Education and Culture, we wish to announce the following:
- Applications (form A) can be submitted by non-profit making agencies and organisations. Applications which are not submitted through agencies will not be accepted.
- Applications must be accompanied by the specific budget form (form B), in accordance with the instructions of the Cultural Services of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Funding will be granted in accordance with the regulations (form C).
- In view of these additional conditions, regulations and forms, the Organisation announces the extension of the deadline for the submission of applications until the 26th of January 2018 inclusive.
- All applications already submitted must be submitted again in accordance with the new criteria and regulations.
- The proposals will be assessed in cooperation with the Cultural Services of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
Applications must be submitted using the relevant form which you may find in THIS LINK or obtain from the Organisation’s offices (55 Griva Dighenis Str., 8047 Pafos, Cyprus).
Applications must be accompanied by all necessary information, project description, financial information, timeframes, etc.
The deadline for the submission of applications is the 26th of January 2018, at 12.00, at the Organisation’s offices or electronically at email@example.com.
For more information and clarifications, please call 26 932017 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.