At the Organisation ‘European Capital of Culture – Pafos 2017’ for the position of
Community Programme Coordinator
The Organisation ‘European Capital of Culture – Pafos 2017’ (referred to herein as “the Organisation”), accepts applications for the following position. The position will be granted at the sole discretion of the Organisation under an employment fixed-term contract.
Vacancy Call Profile:
The Organisation Pafos2017 is seeking a candidate for the full-time position of a Community Programme Coordinator who will have the following skills and undertake the following tasks:
- Organisational, administrative and communication skills and the ability to build constructive relationships with social and cultural organisations and communities
- Organise and implement community programmes, build community capacity and increasing community and audience involvement in Pafos2017 events.
- To have the ability to work successfully with local community, voluntary, social and cultural organisations, as well as foreign communities
- To demonstrate experience of supervising and delivering effective and innovative community activities for the Organisation’s Community Involvement Programme
- i) A relevant diploma, degree or relevant work experience
- ii) Very good spoken and written English and Greek.
iii) Other relevant skills and qualifications
The chosen person will be offered a gross remuneration package of up to €18,000euro depending on qualifications and assessment by the Organisation.
Deadline for applications Monday 20th June, 2016.
For interested applicants and cvs please send at: email@example.com
For further information contact: +357 26 932017.